How to Upload a Roster:
- Head over to shop.collegeoutside.com
- Log into your Group Account (the roster upload feature won't be available through a Member level account!)
- Navigate to the upper right-hand corner drop-down menu and click My Dashboard
- Once you arrive at My Dashboard, you can download our NEW Roster Template
- Fill out the information for your Leaders and Members & save your file
- Upload your new Roster on My Dashboard, and boom, done!
- Our new system will automatically create accounts for all individuals on your roster and send them an e-mail with their login information.
Note: your roster will need to be in the proper format or it won't work (see below)
Tips & Tricks for Roster Uploads:
- One email = one account. Do not use the same email address associated with multiple accounts, groups or individuals.
- Make sure all required fields are filled out, AND CORRECT!! (Invalid email address and invalid access level, etc.)
- Your "Group Name" should not include any special characters ($,#,&,@, etc.)
- DO NOT include a line for your Group Account
- DO NOT include a line for yourself that uses the same email address as your Group Account. If your personal work/school address is associated with your Group Account, you will need to use a personal email address for your personal individual account.
- Be sure you are using the NEW Roster Template!!